How to prepare and pass CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam - Information Security

Exclusive

Post Top Ad

"Be Aware, Be Secure"

Post Top Ad

"Information Security is everyone's Job"

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

How to prepare and pass CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam

 

Hi Folks,

 

In today’s post, I will be sharing some preparation experience related to CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam.

 

I decided to take this certification in starting of this year and after some days in January, I bought an exam voucher through Pearson view (CompTIA official exam partner). It cost me around 246.68 $ (17860 INR).

 

I am sharing some of the key resources that personally I have utilized while preparing myself for this exam.

 

Highly recommend watching Professor Messer free playlist on YT – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG49S3nxzAnkL2ulFS3132mOVKuzzBxA8

 

You can also buy his prepared e-book (price 25$) using this link here:

https://www.professormesser.com/sy0-601-security-plus-course-notes/

 

Take a print out of SY0-601 Security+ all objectives here:

https://www.koenig-solutions.com/CourseContent/custom//2020106445-CompTIASY0601Securityplus.pdf or on CompTIA's official website.

 

Although I don’t recommend any book because personally, I didn’t buy anyone of them. Also, I believe video lectures work best for me and, I don’t see any good books published yet on the SY0-601 version of security+ (Main reason why I didn’t purchase any book).

 

If you are interested to buy any video lectures/course along with quizzes.

Please go for a course prepared by Jason Dion (One of the renowned names in the InfoSec community). I personally used his study materials, videos, mock test sets.

 

You can buy them here:

https://www.udemy.com/course/security-601-exams/ (Only CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Practice Exams & Simulated PBQs)

https://www.udemy.com/course/securityplus/ (Entire course video lectures made by Jason Dion)


Alright, I feel we have got enough resources to prepare and get certified in security+

If you feel you are not sure about anything taught in security+ related to networking; I highly recommend watching the Network+ playlist of professor messer on YT.

Please click on this link to get the entire playlist on Network+: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6F144CF03CB2381B


Go, get certified, and Thank me later! ;)

5 comments:

  1. It was not easy for me to pass CompTIA Security+ without the help of SY0-601 Dumps study material. This is the most compact material available in PDF form which gave me confidence about my exam. I attempted all the questions in the final test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. best instagram followers on Famoid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumpsforsure.com made me take advantage of the difficult scenario I was going to face on my test day. I passed my last SY0-601 Dumps exam with impressive results. They offer additional tips and tricks that will come in handy in the final exams. The content is updated regularly so you don't have to worry about the latest questions. It has been recommended by many of my friends and I recommend everyone to try it too. What they said is true. Use their services and become one of the happiest customers. Many thanks to dumpsforsure.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the credit for my incredible success goes to the experts at DumpsPool.com who carved SY0-601 dumps. I was convinced by the demo questions which showed the validity and authenticity of the material. I will recommend you to also use online practice test after COMPTIA dumps to pass your COMPTIA SECURITY+ Exam

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

"Cyber Security= Expect the UNEXPECTED"